Thank you for your interest in our Adobe Connect webinar, Create Custom Virtual Learning Experiences.
Watch the on-demand recording
to discover how you can maintain the functionality and interactivity of your classroom. Specifically, this webinar covered how to:
- Deploy the engagement dashboard so that you know when your learners are paying attention and when they are not
- Break your trainees into smaller groups for a more focused learning experience
- Increase engagement by leveraging unlimited webcams for instructors and learners
- Share files to allow learners to follow along at their own pace or to supplement your virtual training content
- Easily manage the Q&A process by responding privately, publicly, or assigning the question to another instructor to answer
- Record and share on-demand, self-paced training
Check out these additional resources!
|Adobe Connect enables you to create secure and engaging online experiences. Whether you need a place to meet, train, teach, or host events, we invite you to learn from our 8-part series all the ways you can go virtual with Adobe Connect. Watch the on-demand webinars and download the resources from our Adobe Connect Webinar Series: Go Virtual!|
|2020 has been a seismic year in many spaces, including the virtual classroom, where learning at the same time as other people whilst being remote is now normalized. Check out this article to learn how to create your most engaging virtual classroom.|
|Join one of our live demos to learn how Adobe Connect can help you take your training, webinars, and meetings online.|
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information on Adobe Connect, please don't hesitate to contact me