Choosing between Thin Clients and Zero Clients for virtual desktop computing is never an easy decision, especially with the overwhelming number of choices in the market. Moving towards workspace virtualization requires thorough planning and endpoint device knowledge.
for our webcast on July 12th
as we discuss:
- Top five reasons to adopt VDI solutions
- Key considerations when choosing a VDI client
- Cost, types of users, connectivity, security, and manageability
- Pros and cons of Thin Clients and Zero Clients
- VDI solutions featuring ClearCube Thin Clients and Zero Clients
to learn how to tailor the perfect endpoint solution that will help you make the right choice for your VDI setup.