Join Adobe on Thursday, June 2nd for an interactive seminar on how government agencies across the U.S. are leveraging Adobe Connect to communicate instantly and deliver rich and engaging eLearning content to increase productivity.
Adobe Connect delivers highly secure virtual eLearning solutions which reduce the cost of in-person activities, and make collaborative sessions possible and more productive. With Adobe Connect, you can easily reuse content, courses, and curriculums, then meet, train, or deliver a webinar instantly without any advance preparation. Best of all, your audience can join you from their mobile device of choice, including smartphones and tablets.
At this complimentary, informational seminar, you will learn how to:
- Hold a virtual meeting/classroom in real-time, online via computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Train more team members faster with less impact on budgets and travel time
- Rapidly create and deliver pre-recorded and self-paced eLearning content
- Easily manage curriculums, notify learners, and track student progress and results with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Efficiently control and manage audio conference calls using MeetingOne, a conferencing service integrated with Adobe Connect or used as a standalone service
Adobe Technical Manager,