More than 65% of public service leaders prioritize personalized citizen experiences in their digital transformation strategies.The federal government understands the need to simplify complex processes with intuitive, online solutions, but this demands more attention than ever before as citizen expectations continue to rise.
Join us for our first-ever, live panel webcast
where our speakers will be broadcasted live discussing an active, cross-agency approach to citizen engagement. In this interactive discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and see the speakers at the live event.
the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) Program uses a cross-agency collaborative effort to engage citizens worldwide and find joint solutions to challenges in the fields of health and science. An interactive panel will explore how GLOBE embraced Liferay's
open source portal to:
- Upgrade legacy systems and data
- Adopt a modern approach to content management and collaboration
- Create an interactive experience to engage citizen stakeholders
- Enable ongoing data collection and analysis
- Design a path for continual digital transformation