This is your last chance to join Adobe on Tuesday, May 10th for an interactive seminar on how government agencies are leveraging Adobe solutions to deliver rich and engaging eLearning content.
Developing and deploying an eLearning program can be a daunting challenge. Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter are powerful eLearning authoring tools used to create rich, engaging student interactions. Adobe Connect delivers this eLearning content through a secure platform, both live and on-demand, via virtual classrooms. With Adobe Connect, you can easily manage enrollment, reminders, and courses based on actionable reports and analytics received. Best of all, your audience can join you from their mobile device of choice, including smartphones and tablets.
At this complimentary informational seminar, you will learn how to:
- See eLearning content creation, with the power and ease of use, with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter
- Learn how to utilize advanced actions, and other tips and tricks, within Adobe Captivate
- Easily manage curriculums, notify learners, and track student progress and results with Adobe Connect Training
- Hold a virtual meeting/classroom in real-time, online via computer, tablet, or smartphone with Connect Virtual Classroom
- Train more team members faster with less impact on budgets, travel time, and risk reduction
Adobe Certified Instructor
& Expert in Captivate,
Master of Education
eLearning Trainer and
Engage Systems LLC
DoD and Intelligence
Adobe Systems, Inc.
10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
Understanding eLearning Solutions by Adobe Systems
10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Real-World Captivate with Anita Horsley
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch Talk: Using Adobe Connect to Deliver Your Courses
1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Break & Refreshments
1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Using Adobe Connect Virtual Classrooms & Webinars