Agencies submitting their DATA Act submissions are now:
- Attempting to automate the file creation and submission process fully
- Attempting to eliminate all errors and warning (in advance of creating the files)
- Reconciling their internal systems with FPDSNG data
- Creating a solution to ensure all data stays in sync and notifies when discovering data quality errors
cBEYONData is hosting a live DATA Act webinar with Carahsoft to share how we are helping agencies enhance their DATA Act reporting. cBEYONData has developed tools to integrate internal and public data together, produce data quality alerts on a DAILY basis, and create fully reconciled files for submission.
- Discover how cBEYONData’s mix of Government Accounting and Technology experience has enabled the cross-identification of current reporting to new submission requirements.
- See our complete drill down capability for audit purposes.
- Hear how cBEYONData has helped agencies with challenges in reporting regarding reconciliation and file comparisons, and the need to follow formatting guidelines for the various files (agencies are finding B&C are the most difficult to reconcile).
This is where the cBEYONData tool shines.