As new administration comes into office after the election, a transition team works to establish a 100 and 200-day agenda in terms of policy, regulations, and more. Key planning in 2017 brings a new focus to the table—e-government in the digital revolution.
Save the Date
: Join us on June 6, 2017 in Washington, DC at the 7th Annual Citizen Engagement Seminar: Frontiers of NextGen Government.
Agencies are moving towards technology that bridges the gap between government’s mission and today’s expectation of service and processes. A Look at Citizen Engagement
reports that agency performance is a top goal of a successful citizen engagement plan – aided by open dialog and regular communication that will increase two-way exchanges and ultimately agency performance.
Our open dialog begins with:
- Interactive panel discussions with government thought leaders
- Harnessing technology to improve citizen-based services
- Implementing current plans on how government engages with citizens
- Best practices for handling open government
- Leveraging social media and a collaborative social media station
- Networking breaks and a partner exhibit hall