for the Splunk Database Performance & Capacity Planning workshop, which will guide attendees through a set of best practices to better determine their Oracle Database profile and extract real-time performance metrics that can help shape and secure their Oracle environments.
This workshop is designed for those with a basic knowledge of Splunk concepts, including SPL syntax. Attendees should also have a basic knowledge of Oracle database concepts, including basic SQL syntax.
Discussion topics covered will include:
- Overview of DBX and Splunk add-on for Oracle
- Lab: Review and troubleshoot DBX configuration
- Lab: Create a simple input in DBX
- Lab: Join results from dbxquery to Splunk indexed results
- Overview of Oracle KPIs and monitoring concepts
- Lab: Create several Oracle monitoring inputs
- Lab: Create an Oracle monitoring dashboard
- Demonstrate Capacity Planning concepts
Splunk workshops are complimentary, however seating is limited. Register today
to save your spot!
Questions? Contact us.
The Splunk Team at
Carahsoft Technology Corp.