Join public sector experts and technology leaders for the 8th Annual Citizen Engagement Seminar to discover how agencies are tackling citizen engagement initiatives from digital communications, to data visualization and analysis, to citizen self-service, to social media.
During keynotes, panel discussions, and an interactive networking hall, gain valuable insights and hear how other agencies are developing best practices for:
- Harnessing technology to improve citizen-based services
- Implementing plans on how government engages with citizens and how to enable citizens to take action
- Increasing reach with personalized, digital communications
- Executing best practices for handling open government
- Leveraging existing data/analytics to improve communication and services
- Using social media for increased and regular communication
Register now for this informative seminar that will provide you with the tools and techniques needed to lead your agency's citizen engagement initiatives!
Check back regularly for speaker and agenda announcements!